Wake Up with Yoga: Stable and Open Flow<br>Birgitte Kristen

Wake Up with Yoga: Stable and Open Flow
Birgitte Kristen

Watch this Practice
Sharon O
Thank you. I’ll keep working thru your series. Your queuing and guidance is wonderful. 🙏🏻☮️
Birgitte
Sharon O Dear Sharon, That is wonderful to hear. Thank you for leaving me your feedback. It is always so helpful to hear back from students. Warmest, Birgitte
David G-
Great practice to become stronger. I felt a sense of pride doing humble warrior better this second time. Chuckle. Looking at your form helps firm up or correct my positions or add some mindfulness in the transitions. Looking forward to your next new session.  🙏🏻 
Sandra Židan
Wonderful practice! Thanks, Birgitte! Kind regards!
Birgitte
1 person likes this.
Sandra Židan Great to hear! Thank you for practicing with me. Warmest, Birgitte
Bron L
1 person likes this.
I have started using this series as a start to my day almost everyday. Thanks again for making iyengar yoga accessible outside of a classroom! I look forward to more of your classes in the future.
Birgitte
Bron L Dear Bron, So wonderful to hear that you have a great and steady routine....makes a huge difference. Thank you for leaving your feedback. I always enjoy  and learn when I hear back from students. I will be recording 60 Minute classes in February, so yes, there will be more content from me next year. Namaste, Birgitte
David G-
1 person likes this.
An incredible sequence. I feel so energized and a bit tired too. I had a few gentle hops , and was able to be really present in ways that were new. Great way to start my morning. Also,  your Yoga Nidra script for the 5th Kosha layer is beautiful piece of writing and a sublime meditative journey. Thanks for sharing your teaching!
Birgitte
1 person likes this.
David Goldstein Hi David, So happy to hear that your yoga is giving you so much joy. Happy Holidays! Namaste, Birgitte
David G-
1 person likes this.
Thanks Birgitte! 

I am so passionate about yoga. In just ten months, I have a body that is now contemplating handstands and bridge poses while I cook dinner. Hilarous! I have the same passion for body moving as when I first started training to bike race. Each of my teachers provides a new way of moving (even within the same progression of asanas). Yoga is a lot like cycling, except the journey is not away from home, but living more peacefully within it. 

Glædelig jul og godt nytår, David. 
21-30 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial