Wake Up with Yoga: Twist to Unwind<br>Birgitte Kristen

Wake Up with Yoga: Twist to Unwind
Birgitte Kristen

Watch this Practice
David G-
3 people like this.
Hoorah I am the first comment! Dolphin pose: more please. That is hard. Thank you for all the upward  dogs. I have hammer toes, but with stronger big toe mounts/toes I can pivot into downward dog now with less pain. Your systematic approach gives me the calmness to improvise a solution. I definitely cleared out the morning stiffness. Namaste 🙏🏻 
Sara S
1 person likes this.
I getting for downward dog to both feet into forward bend.
Birgitte
3 people like this.
David Goldstein Hi David, I love that you are the first to comment!!! You have such passion and dedication to the practice. So happy to hear that it worked for you this morning. Namaste, Birgitte
Birgitte
1 person likes this.
Sara S Hi Sara, Did you mean: Jumping? Not sure I understood your comment. Warmest, Birgitte
Suzy L
2 people like this.
I loved this practice!  The right amount of spice for the morning.  The twists and downward dogs really helped by tight back and hips after a long work week.  Thank you!
Sara S
1 person likes this.
It's more the flow of movement, one into another like Down dog to Forward fold. Maybe my body is not there yet 

Birgitte
2 people like this.
Sara S Hi Sara, The flow is not terribly important. Skip what you need to skip to make your practice work for you. Did you do the second sequence in my yoga show? That one is not so much a flow practice. Warmest, Birgitte
Birgitte
2 people like this.
Suzy L Hi Suzy, So happy to hear that the practice worked for you. Twists can be so helpful with especially a tight upper back...has a way of neutralizing the back, bringing it back to normal after a long week. Thank you for your feedback. Namaste, Birgitte
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Beautifully paced practice, with just enough difficulty to keep it interesting. Yoga to me is like poetry in motion, all my feelings, thoughts and senses contained in flowing movement. Namaste.
Birgitte
Glenford N Hi Glenford, "Poetry in Motion" ...I love that description. Thank you for sharing. Happy to hear that the practice worked for you. Namaste, Birgitte
1-10 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial