Wake Up with Yoga: Outer and Inner Resilience<br>Birgitte Kristen

Wake Up with Yoga: Outer and Inner Resilience
Birgitte Kristen

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
3 people like this.
Loved this practice! Whole body feeling stretched and strong and ready for the day 💥
Birgitte
2 people like this.
Jenny S Hi Jenny, That is wonderful to hear. Thanks for practicing with me! Namaste, Birgitte
Fern S
2 people like this.
Oh dear Birgitte! I just love your classes so very much. Your guidance is incredibly  soothing and fun. I enjoy the pace of your classes as they are incredibly invigorating and warming. I'm so grateful to practice with you and look forward to each episode. You are truly a gift to YogaAnytime. 
With gratitude, 
Fern
David G-
2 people like this.
My second run-through. I felt locked in with your instructions, though still room for better breath alignment and focus on difficult poses. This is a great upper body workout. Loved listening to my inner goddess too. Did a deep dive into Jack Kornfield’s podcast. What an impressive man with truly an open-heart. Love dharma talks on my bike commute. 🙏🏻 
Birgitte
1 person likes this.
Fern S Dear Fern, Such a heartwarming message to receive this morning in rainy LA! So happy to hear that you are enjoying the classes. Thank you for your kind and generous feedback. With gratitude for you as well, Birgitte
Birgitte
1 person likes this.
David Goldstein, Hi David, Sometimes when you practice a second time, you are able to find a new and more deliberate rhythm. I love that you are so passionate and committed to your practice. And, yes, Jack Kornfield is such an amazing teacher. I am now inspired to listen to him this weekend. Wishing you a great weekend, Warmest, Birgitte
Kate M
2 people like this.
Such a sweet ending to today's practice. And how appropriate as our Hindu friends celebrate the different faces of the Divine Feminine in Navaraatri!
Alison Manheim
Birgitte, I have been loving all of these classes. It brings me right back to teacher training when I hear your cues like "leading with the inseam" or "broaden across the collarbones." So happy you are here on Yoga Anytime. 
Birgitte
2 people like this.
Kate M Dear Kate, I enjoyed the ending as well! It is such a receptive and nourishing pose. Mother India indeed shared something so very special. Namaste, Birgitte
Birgitte
1 person likes this.
Alison Manheim Hi Alison, So very lovely to get your message here! Yes,  teacher training language must be so recognizable....taking us both back to our training together. Sending you a big virtual hug. Namaste, Birgitte
1-10 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial