20 Minute Yoga Flows: Yoga Has Your Back<br>Sarah Beston

20 Minute Yoga Flows: Yoga Has Your Back
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Sarah Beston
I am so happy to hear that you are enjoying the new season, Robin J! Happy to be here practicing together. Warmly, Sarah
Sarah Beston
So happy that you are back, Glenford N! I hope you are doing well and wishing you and yours a very happy and healthy holiday!
Erika H
1 person likes this.
Such a random comment, Sarah, but I come to your YA videos first! Because you use just enough words. I feel your personality and authority, and I feel held -- but you don't use SO many words that they take residence in my practice. Thanks for being you!
Jennifer S
1 person likes this.
Completed after a long day and just before bed! Really relaxing stretch. Thank you
Sarah Beston
Erika H, thank you so much for such a thoughtful comment and for sharing! I'm sorry I missed this earlier. It's a pleasure to be practicing with you here and I am so happy that the practices allow you to feel held and also within your own being. Sending love!
Sarah Beston
You're so welcome, Jennifer S! So happy to be practicing with you here on Yoga Anytime.
Anda Seale
1 person likes this.
This session made my back feel so much better! Namaste!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
I am so happy to hear that, Anda S! Thanks for practicing with me here. Warm regards, Sarah
Yvonne G
1 person likes this.
Wat een heerlijke oefening! 
Sarah Beston
Bedankt om met mij te oefenen! Yvonne G 
11-20 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial