A Gita Retreat: The Power of Purpose and Practice: Day 1: Dance of Dharma<br>Jasmine Tarkeshi

A Gita Retreat: The Power of Purpose and Practice: Day 1: Dance of Dharma
Jasmine Tarkeshi

Watch this Practice
Kate M
2 people like this.
Blissed out, Jasmine. Such a beautiful embodied exploration of the wisdom of the Gītā. Your sequencing is so lovely. And your cueing - it comes from such deep embodied wisdom and such an open compassionate heart. Thank you for sharing these teachings. Your dharma! Love.
Ali
Ali
3 people like this.
I loved the imagery you used in this sequence. It helped me return to my inner strength. I have the imprint of Arjuna drawing his bow, riding his chariot of 5 horses as I go into my day.
Jasmine
Kate M Thank you so much! It brings me such joy to hear your enthusiasm for the teachings. 
Jasmine
Ali I love how the imagery helped recover your strength and served you throughout the day. I hope it can continue to serve you as we enter this new unpredictable year!
Renee R
Gosh Jasmine, thank you so much for sharing your gift and holding space for me to learn of my true self!
Jasmine
Renee R Oh my goodness, I'm so thrilled you enjoyed the retreat and that it lead you back to YOU!! 
Brenda S
Jasmine, such a lovely practice. Thank you for leading us through this getting to look at and know and free our beautiful self. So enjoyed the meditation. Namaste, B
Laila
This was absolutely magical! I loved the depth of this practice, beautiful weaving of the bhagavad gita, yoga philosophy and wonderful flowy practice. One of my favorites for sure
Laura M
I’m so glad I found this practice! It’s so good! Thank you!!
Jasmine
Brenda S Thank you and So happy you enjoyed the practice and found your beautiful self!! 
1-10 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial