A Gita Retreat: The Power of Purpose and Practice: Day 1: Dance of Dharma
Jasmine Tarkeshi

Watch this Practice
2 people like this.
Blissed out, Jasmine. Such a beautiful embodied exploration of the wisdom of the Gītā. Your sequencing is so lovely. And your cueing - it comes from such deep embodied wisdom and such an open compassionate heart. Thank you for sharing these teachings. Your dharma! Love.
Ali
3 people like this.
I loved the imagery you used in this sequence. It helped me return to my inner strength. I have the imprint of Arjuna drawing his bow, riding his chariot of 5 horses as I go into my day.
Kate M Thank you so much! It brings me such joy to hear your enthusiasm for the teachings. 
Ali I love how the imagery helped recover your strength and served you throughout the day. I hope it can continue to serve you as we enter this new unpredictable year!
Gosh Jasmine, thank you so much for sharing your gift and holding space for me to learn of my true self!
Renee R Oh my goodness, I'm so thrilled you enjoyed the retreat and that it lead you back to YOU!! 
Jasmine, such a lovely practice. Thank you for leading us through this getting to look at and know and free our beautiful self. So enjoyed the meditation. Namaste, B
This was absolutely magical! I loved the depth of this practice, beautiful weaving of the bhagavad gita, yoga philosophy and wonderful flowy practice. One of my favorites for sure
I’m so glad I found this practice! It’s so good! Thank you!!
Brenda S Thank you and So happy you enjoyed the practice and found your beautiful self!! 
1-10 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.