Kundalini Rising: Brain Balancer<br>Kara Looney

Kundalini Rising: Brain Balancer
Kara Looney

Watch this Practice
Nanci S
1 person likes this.
Can you share some good sources to learn more about the singing bowls ? I love that you use them in your classes
Kara L
Nanci S Hi! Thanks for writing and I’m so happy to hear you enjoy the sound bowls! A blog article I wrote for Yoga Anytime on the Healing Power of Crystal Sound Bowls will be coming out soon! You’ll be able to get more information from that article 🙏 I look forward to hearing what you think 
David G-
1 person likes this.
I can get lost in these interesting comments. The shoulder burn was excruciating (which I mostly able to watch because cyclists develop that separation skill climbing steep hills), but so set up my first sound restorative. Over two hours later and I still feel the clarity. So much fun to settle into beginner's mind with this new yoga path. Best, David 
Kara L
1 person likes this.
David G- Hi! So great to hear from you. Isn’t it cool to know that separation skill you refer to is also a tool in yoga to transcend the mind and the “experiencer”. I’m happy you found clarity from the class. I look forward to hearing more about your experience with the classes - thanks for your note 🙏
11-14 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial