Mudra Medicine: Jnana & Chin Mudra<br>Laura Tyree

Mudra Medicine: Jnana & Chin Mudra
Laura Tyree

Watch this Tutorial
Jess
1 person likes this.
Love this! So glad I watched.
Laura Tyree
Yay! So glad it is helpful to you! Keep me posted on your progress!
Laura M
1 person likes this.
I have loved mudras for years, although I have not formally studied them, I began doing them automatically years ago during a time of stress. I researched and I learned what it was I was doing! The inerrant wisdom of the body is AMAZING! Thank you for making these so understandable and easy. Blessings
Laura Tyree
1 person likes this.
Love it! I had similar past revelations. Yoga is amazing, and the power of mudra...exceptional! So happy you loved it. I'll be at the crib visiting this year if you are please let me know!
Sandra H
2 people like this.
This will be great to learn, thank you for creating this show!
Merryl S
2 people like this.
Thank you. I love this series :) Could you please help me clarify something? I had previously understood and read elsewhere that chin mudra was palms up and jnana mudra was palms down...which is the opposite to this? Are both ways in practise?
Janet L
beautiful! thank you!!!
Stacie C
How beautiful!! I can't imagine loving a Mudra more than this one, but I'm going to watch the other videos and learn my little heart out. Thank you!
Kim M
I confused with this one. Always though chin mudra was palms upwards and Janna mudra palms downwards. I see Merryl above also raised this comment. Can someone clarify please
Karina P
Wow the first one with the palms up is what Christians at Catholic churches do whenever they say the Lord's Prayer, I never even asked myself what it meant, now I understand, that's amazing.
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial