Yin Yoga and Mythology: Kali Yin<br>Kelly Kamm

Yin Yoga and Mythology: Kali Yin
Kelly Kamm

Watch this Practice
Jennifer E
3 people like this.
Awesome class! Loving this whole series! Thank you so much, Kelly!
Jenny S
3 people like this.
I’ve been looking forward to this one all week. Kali is my spirit goddess; having been through some truly scary things with my own kids I have had to invoke my inner Kali during four different times in my life. I just love the fierceness of the mother who will do everything in her power for her children. This practice was powerful! 💥
Megan  H
3 people like this.
What a beautifully thought out class. I love the storytelling and it really made the toe stretch easier. Thanks for sharing!
Diane C
2 people like this.
Thank you Kelly for another wonderful class. I am grateful for your thoughtful class, for learning about Kali, and for the inspiration to look at a recent upheaval in my life as a chance to move forward in a more powerful direction. 
Shannon B
2 people like this.
Love this format! Thank you!
Kelly K
Jennifer E Thank you!! 
Kelly K
Megan H Thanks Megan, I really appreciate it! I'm so happy that the classes are landing well with people. Makes my day :))
Kelly K
1 person likes this.
Diane C Aw Diane, you're the best for letting me know! I am so grateful, and so happy that the classes are making you happy :)
Kelly K
Shannon B Thanks Shannon! xoxo
Kelly K
Jenny S Wow, thank you so much. Yes, us mamas have to really call on that fierce and protective energy, don't we? Oof. But we get through! And we're so much stronger for it (and so are our kids!)
1-10 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial