Beyond Binary: Widening Across the Chest<br>Miles Borrero

Beyond Binary: Widening Across the Chest
Miles Borrero

Watch this Practice
Jennifer E
2 people like this.
An area where I am rather tight! This was a perfect class for me! And I love your chanting at the beginning and end of each class in the series! So grateful, Miles, for these classes!
Miles
Jennifer E I’m so glad you enjoyed and found useful. And thanks, the chanting’s my favorite too! 😉
Jenny S
3 people like this.
The closing chant was so hauntingly beautiful ~ it really touched something in me…Is there any way for YA to put a pdf of the chant and its translation up on the episode page? As always, many thanks to you Miles for a lovely class ❤️🙏🏻
Kelly K
1 person likes this.
beautiful class my friend!!!!
Miles
Kelly K thanks so much, dear one! 💜💜💜
Jenny S
Hi Miles 🌞 I got a notification that you had responded to my comment, presumably about the mantra and it’s translation?  All I can see are blanks for your responses - seems like we are having technical difficulties which makes perfect sense with Mercury being in retrograde 😨 lol…anyway, just a heads-up 👍 have a beautiful day!
Miles
1 person likes this.
Jenny S it is true. I don't know what happened. The mantra has an amazing story that goes with it. too long to tell here. you'll have to wait for my memoir to come out hopefully within the next year. and i was saying you can listen to the mantra on my album on all the streaming services- bhakti riot by miles and the monki menace. it is called draupadi's chant. I will chat with YA about the PDF idea. See if they can hook you up. Big love💜
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
OMG this makes my day!  I had no idea you have an album out - can't wait to check it out!  And, as I think I mentioned before, I will be pre-ordering your memoir as soon as it's available.  Many thanks Miles,  love from your superfan Jenny 💥 
Shawn M
1 person likes this.
Hi Miles, wonderful class! I loved the sequence. Thank you!
Miles
1 person likes this.
Shawn M thanks so much Shawn! Glad you enjoyed! 
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial