30 Minute Yoga Flows: Fluid Flow<br>Wade Gotwals

30 Minute Yoga Flows: Fluid Flow
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Catha P
1 person likes this.
Wade, your flow sequences are always so fresh, creative and "feel- good". Your cuing is clear, paced perfectly and so easy to follow. Thanks for the gifts of your teachings! Love your thirty minute flows!
Wade
HI Catha P it's so great to hear from you and thanks for the kind feedback, it makes me so happy to know that people are flowing with me and it's easy to follow and you are resonating with it so well!! Im smiling!!
Rebecca Joy
1 person likes this.
Really loved the pace and clarity of this session, and the intentions. Thanks Wade! 
Wade
So great to hear from you Rebecca S so happy you are feeling it and thanks for sharing your good energy in the forum!
David G-
So many great comments. Your finger super power makes me chuckle, but it's something I have been working on when I when I ride with my cycling pack in congested NJ: spreading the shanti with the 60's peace mudra— a peaceful warrior on the bike, changing my road rage to affect change. Great way to begin the work week.
Wade
1 person likes this.
Hi David G- great to hear from you and YES if you can channel road rage and turn that around on your bike, especially in cities where people can easily take you out (same in Chicago) then you are really mastering yoga!!
Michael K
Great practice.  I just learned some new poses that I liked a lot.
Wade
HI Michael K it's nice to connect with you and so great you are expanding your yoga Asana!!
21-28 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial