30 Minute Yoga Flows: Get Twisted<br>Wade Gotwals

30 Minute Yoga Flows: Get Twisted
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
David G-
Wade: you are knocking it out of Wrigley. Didn’t think I worked to hard until my quads were burning during a fast group ride an hour later. Cyclists in Chicago should attend your classes. Facts! 

Humid here and I was stiff and and joints were old man not getting his soup cranky. Minutes later I was ready to do some twisting. Hope you had a good day too  brother. 
Wade
David G- HAHAH Knock it out of Wrigley! Yes! Thanks for the home town reference! Have you been to a game or concert there - one of the best old school stadiums! Glad you were feeling this quad burner!
David G-
1 person likes this.
Wade: yes, in 2001. I drove across the country, watched my Mets lose in Wrigley, but wow, what a park. Rode my bike up near Northwestern U. 
Hope H
2 people like this.
Wonderful sequence! I feel transformed and lighter. You are so creative:)
Wade
Hi Hope H it's wonderful to hear from and and thanks for sharing the good energy after you are all twisted!!!!
An Y
Downward facing dog IT band stretching feels amaaaazing! I think I've never done that in your classes. So happy to practice with you all the time :)
Wade
Hi An Y I am so happy you get to do the videos on YA and I get to see you once in a while in Chicago!! I miss you! and yes to the IT band stretching dog....its the best!!
Lina S
What a nice flowing class! The sequencing helps get into each twisting posture easily. It feels really good! I've enjoyed the short core challenging bouts as well as some unusual twists (half split or hamstring stretch). Thank you!
Wade
Hi Lina S its great to reconnect with you and so glad you are feeling the 30 min flows! It fun to see how much I can pack in 30 min :)
Shawn
I’ve been missing your teaching, Wade! So glad I took time for this today. I’m teaching a healthy back class this afternoon here in Berlin and I’m so going to be incorporating some of this mindful movement. Thank you and Happy Valentine’s Day!
11-20 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial