Yoga for Vitality: Core Balance<br>Patti Lewis

Yoga for Vitality: Core Balance
Patti Lewis

Watch this Practice
Kate M
2 people like this.
I really like the use of blocks in this practice and the cool progression to Garudāsana!! Love, love.
Patti Lewis
1 person likes this.
Kate M Thanks for doing the practice Kate!
Pia A
1 person likes this.
Very good practice with helpful instructions. I like your classes. They help me to come deeper and make progress. Thank you.
😊 🙏 
Patti Lewis
Pia A Oh Pia thank you for letting me know that.  I am so glad you are enjoying them!
Rosanna S
Patti Lewis , oh my goodness! I've done 3 of your classes now, and I'm just so amazed by how I feel afterwards. Your classes have the perfect pacing and instruction to be mellow yet strong. I feel so centered and alive. As a teacher, your voice reminds me of a loving n
mother, nurse, or caretaker. I feel so cared for and nourished. This is so needed right now as I struggle with burnout. Thank you so much 💓. 
Patti Lewis
1 person likes this.
Rosanna S Rosanna thank you so much for such positive feedback! I am sorry you are struggling with burnout and so glad that you have this tool of Yoga Anytime and on demand videos to help you feel cared for and nourished.   You are so very welcome!
Gigi R
Patti, I love this series! I couldn't find any more of your classes -- I hope you'll do another series! 
Patti Lewis
Gigi R  I am so glad you enjoyed the series Gigi!
11-18 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial