Keepin' it Real: Morning Mobility Flow<br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin' it Real: Morning Mobility Flow
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Pia A
4 people like this.
Hi Robert
I am from Switzerland. This is a very nice practise. I like it because it has not the usually poses.  I feel me stretchy after it.  Very good explanations. Thank you very much.
Christel B
4 people like this.
So nice to see you back on Yogaanytime with your creative sessions. For one I enjoyed the stretched out elongated pigeon pose.
Sandra Židan
Thanks, Robert, for this nice and calming practice! Namaste! 💜🌞🌼
Michelle F
4 people like this.
Hola Rob!
Great to be practicing with you again- really enjoyed these first two sessions - reaching wee spaces that have been abandoned lately - feeling like something is moving again!
Have a beautiful day!
loveandpeacexxxx
Robert Sidoti
Pia A Hello and thank you for your comment! I'm so happy it felt good and stretchy for you - sending a big hug to you in Switzerland! 
Robert Sidoti
Christel B  Super happy to be back!! Stretchy long pigeon is one of my faves - nice to practice with you again :))
Robert Sidoti
Sandra Židan Nice to see you again, it's been awhile!! So happy you're here! 
Robert Sidoti
Michelle F Hey there, nice to 'see' you!! Love that about yoga - it reaches all the neglected or hard to get to spaces in our bodies - glad I assisted in you finding some! Love and peace back to you :)) 
Lina S
1 person likes this.
A feel good practice!
Catherine R
Great practice for a hot and lazy summer morning!  The orange grove is magical. 
1-10 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial