Keepin' it Real: Morning Mobility Flow<br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin' it Real: Morning Mobility Flow
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Always good to mix up our practices Matthew  :)
Robert Sidoti
Hello there Sharon O !! Thanks so much for your kind words - I too am grateful you're here practicing with us all - virtual connections are worth something for sure! 
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Emily S !! Thanks for your comment and support - I too am always impressed with Yoga Anytime and how they continue to grow, expand and manage to honor the yoga practice in a very competitive market  :)) Happy to see you here!! 
Robert Sidoti
Yes David G-  - there does seem to be magic everywhere if we choose to see it :)) Squats are essential to a healthy good functioning body - both strong and mobile - keep up the good work my friend and thanks so much for commenting and sharing, means alot!! 
Kira C
1 person likes this.
That whole flippy dog and stretchy pigeon was divine.  Your new digs/background is also lovely.  Thanks for another great practice.

Lise G
1 person likes this.
This practice felt so nourishing, great way to stretch, nice flow! Namaste!
Robert Sidoti
Kira C !! Nice to see you here! I love our new location (digs👍) - so grateful to be able to share here with you all! I’m a huge fan of the stretchy pigeon too - glad you liked 🙏🏽
Robert Sidoti
Lise G Hiii!! Glad you enjoyed and felt ‘nourished’ :)) Namaste 🙏🏽
Laura M
Excellent class! Thank you!!

Robert Sidoti
Awesome Laura M !! Glad you enjoyed, always grateful having you here!! Some new classes just released if interested - Season 6 Keepin it Real :)) Have a blessed day!! 
21-30 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial