Keepin' it Real: The Everyday Class<br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin' it Real: The Everyday Class
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
David G-
3 people like this.
Robert: great class. The heart mudra is my favorite as well. I was doing a pushup challenge and after getting some success with it my hands organically went to my heart. Yoga was calling. Didn't know it until a few weeks later when I listened to a Yoga Nidra recording which led to my first teacher. 
Jenny S
2 people like this.
OMGoddess this felt so good! After two whole days of not being able to practice, I’m so thankful for this class. The unhurried pace and deep luxurious stretches really brought me back to a place of inner peace, and my body is feeling open and relaxed. Loved IT!
Matthew
2 people like this.
great practice, many thanks. good to have some prompts about the breath too - syncing this is a challenge for me - the moves look and feel ok but i reckon my breath is a little too erratic with the more active stuff. needs work! any tips?
Robert Sidoti
David G- Thanks for sharing ! Sounds like yoga is and has become significant in your life - love that! Never a bad idea to feel and to stay connected to your heart, I'm a fan of that! Thanks for practicing here with myself and all the others - community :))
Robert Sidoti
Jenny S Key words you expressed here - Inner peace, relaxed, feeling open! As always, such a pleasure knowing you're there practicing with me (us all!) Love your comments! I will continue to offer the 'unhurried pace' practices as long as I can :))
Sharon O
2 people like this.
Thank you 🙏🏻💟. Love everything about this class, the flow and your cueing. Grateful for you ☮️
Shawn M
1 person likes this.
So delicious and challenging and fun. Really love this. Thank you!
Wendie Heijmer-Arendse
That was a very nice practice to start a warm summer day, Thank you and have a nice day everyone!
Tracy C
1 person likes this.
Thanx!!!Have a great one!!!!
Sandra Židan
Thanks, Robert, for this beautiful and interesting practice! Namaste! 💖❤️🌼
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial