Advanced Basics: Stability for Standing Poses<br>Nathan Briner

Advanced Basics: Stability for Standing Poses
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Kate M
1 person likes this.
What I am finding, Nathan Briner , is that as we create a structural integrity in the posture with your cues, then there is the opportunity to imbue the pose with an expansive energy. The structure is created by balancing the opposites - and then a "harmonic third" arises... sattva : )
Nathan Briner
Kate M harmonic third! Perfect!! 
Eric M
1 person likes this.
Finally nailed Crow pose! Thank you Nathan Briner, another breakthrough!
Nathan Briner
Eric M Way to go!!! A perfect start to a thanksgiving weekend 😊
Muz M
1 person likes this.
Great class, excellent instruction.  Helped me get into crow pose so easily. 
Nathan Briner
Muz M thank you! And congrats on the smooth Crow pose :) 
Jo Anna C
1 person likes this.
I love all of your classes. Intentional instruction in the nuances of poses, building towards poses, and countermoves are game changing. Thank you
Nathan Briner
Jo Anna C, thank you for that wonderful review of my classes. It always feels great to know that I am making good connections especially when it’s over the internet. 
I’m building some new classes and workshops right now and I taking suggestions on ideas or poses that people would like to learn more about. Is there anything you’re interested in learning more about? Pose modifications, practices for aches and pains, practices for core work or body strengthening, etc?
Margaret B
1 person likes this.
Had a tough time in Crow pose....I don't practice it enough.  Was taught to squeeze inner thighs for the strength....have to do this again, many more times.   All of your classes have been wonderful...I lost track of connecting to my support system...got lazy with vinyasa flow!!! These classes are a game changer.  Thank you Nathan!!!
Nathan Briner
Right on Margaret B! Love to hear you’re enjoying the classes. 
Squeezing the inner thighs is definitely a part crow. Add to that the pressing of the knees down onto the arms and you’ll be flying! 
I’m always here if you have any questions. I’m also at @nathan_briner on Instagram with tips and ideas for practice. 
All my best!
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial