45 Minute Yoga Flows: Recognize<br>Sarah Beston

45 Minute Yoga Flows: Recognize
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
6 people like this.
So happy to practice with you this Monday morning Sarah! I set a New Moon intention to get back to doing my yoga in the morning, before the work of the day begins. I can’t think of a better way to kick things off than with a classic “Sarah Beston Flow”. This practice was so grounding and delicious and I’m feeling ready for what ever this day and week has in store. Love Love Love! 🙏🏻❤️
Sarah Beston
Happy New Moon, Jenny S! I am so excited to be sharing these practices from the beautiful Ojai filming barn—what a dream space to practice! Thank you so much for sharing your experience of the practice and please stay close. Warmest fall wishes, Jenny!
David G-
4 people like this.
Such a nice surprise to see a new season. Sweet chill flow!  
Matilda P
3 people like this.
After today this was what I need. exactly. Thank you Sarah Beston for   very calming practice  💙
Catherine R
I was going to look for a 45 minute flow this morning, but didn't have to look very hard!  Wonderful practice for this fall morning! 
Muntsa
3 people like this.
what a beautiful flow to start the day! thanks Sarah
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi David G-! Thanks for checking out the new season. Excited to be offering some new 45 minute flows!
Sarah Beston
Dear Matilda P, I am happy to hear this was a calming practice for you. So happy to be practicing with you in this new season. Warmly, Sarah
Sarah Beston
Hi Catherine R! Happy Fall! Thank you for practicing with me in this new season!
Sarah Beston
Thanks so much for practicing with me, Muntsa B! I am looking forward to sharing these new practices!
1-10 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial