45 Minute Yoga Flows: Connect<br>Sarah Beston

45 Minute Yoga Flows: Connect
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
David G-
6 people like this.
Hey Sarah: It's my birthday (my sister Deborah and you share the same birthday) and this was a super sweet flow. The ladybug dropped me like a Marcel Proust madeleine... I coached on some state champion girls tennis teams in NJ. In 2007 we won (assistant coach) on my birthday, and then in 2015 we won (head coach) on a day with a lot of lady bugs. I had such a warm rush of joy remembering that special team, and in particular, my senior on that team; she had the match of her life. Prior to this she was looking for signs we would win. A ladybug landed on her shoulder and then another on my own. We both believed. Today I sat down so gracefully and stood so forcefully as well. Hope this brings joy to this thread. 
Francesca Venturini
Hi Sarah! Words aren't enough to describe how sweet it was for me this practice. Grateful as usual for your presence on YogaAnytime! Sending you love from my bright country. Italy!!!
Jenny S
4 people like this.
Today I am so grateful to finally have a moment to sink into this beautiful vinyasa flow. Life is so hectic these days, and even though I have so much to be thankful for, sometimes it’s easy to forget to appreciate all the blessings I have. That’s where the yoga comes in to bring that all home for me. By the time I finished this flow, I was in the zone and feeling open and thankful. You have a gift Sarah! ❤️🙏🏻🐞
Sarah Beston
Thank you so much for sharing, David G-. I hope your birthday was sweet and memorable. How cool that I share a birthday with your sister! Your sharing always brings joy—thanks so much!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
I am grateful for your presence here as well, Francesca Venturini! Thank you for sharing this practice with me. Warmly, Sarah
Sarah Beston
Thank you so much for sharing, Jenny S. I am just on my way home from leading a retreat in the Galapagos. Talk about blessings. The trip really allowed me to slow down, be present, and appreciate the interconnectedness of all things. It's hard to put into words how beautiful it was to observe the nature and wildlife of the island.  I am so glad this flow helped you to tap into gratitude and presence.
Sandra Židan
Beautiful practice! Thanks, Sarah! Namaste! 💖🌹🌼
Matthew
2 people like this.
just what i needed - excellent! thanks.
Sarah Beston
Thanks so much for checking out the practice, Sandra Židan! As always, it's such a pleasure to be practicing with you here. xo
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Happy to be sharing these practices together here, Matthew!
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial