Yoga for Mobility: Shoulder Love<br>Melina Meza

Yoga for Mobility: Shoulder Love
Melina Meza

Watch this Practice
Diane C
4 people like this.
So grateful to have a new series from Melina. Her classes are so unique with mindful movements that lead to such inner peace and calm. 
Jenny S
6 people like this.
Oh Yes! This was just a classic “Melina” session with all of the fresh new (to me) uses for the props and just overall creativity that keeps my brain engaged as well as my body. I could literally do this with you all day. Much Love! 🪷🌞🌔
Martha K
5 people like this.
My shoulders feel open, light and bright. And that feeling transfers up to my chest, neck and head. An expansive and freeing practice. So amazing!
Melina Meza
Thanks everyone for the great comments on Day 1 of the show release! I do my best to keep it fresh and safe! I hope as you repeat this sequence throughout the week, you discover even more joy and mobility in your shoulders.
Kerry N-W
4 people like this.
Always love Melina's teaching. Thank you!
Matthew
4 people like this.
thanks Melina - a nice gentle, effective practice :)
David G-
3 people like this.
Love all the love here. I needed this today. I did a move in the next practice that required flexible shoulders (put a shoulder under knee in runner's lunge and then take back leg to downward dog). Wouldn't have been able to do it without this mobility work. 
Melina Meza
1 person likes this.
Now I'm also loving all the love here, and grateful you're all trying out my new class and giving your shoulders a movement massage!
Erin C
2 people like this.
LOVE this practice and the timing of its release-- just what I needed.
Catherine T
That was fabulous. My shoulders and upper back were really tense and this practice was just right.
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial