Yoga for Mobility: Befriending Balance<br>Melina Meza

Yoga for Mobility: Befriending Balance
Melina Meza

Watch this Practice
Jennifer E
3 people like this.
Loving this Yoga for Mobility series! Thank you so much for these classes, Melina!!
Melina Meza
1 person likes this.
I'm so happy to hear you're loving this new series! I hope these classes become your go-to classes when your joints need some hydration!
David G-
2 people like this.
Hey friend: I laughed during this. You kept on getting me out of balance (and I had horrible balance and lazy brain last night), but then my mood spiked with the laughter and I was bummed it was only thirty minutes. Great hydration for sure! Hope you take some beautiful pictures this weekend. Best, David 
Melina Meza
Laughter pairs well with balance poses right?! Off to the Sierras in 30 minutes....to get my fill of autumn colors!!!
Ingunn
2 people like this.
Cool practice! Fun variations on balance poses - loved it!
David G-
1 person likes this.
Melina Meza I will check Facebook. I am interested in the photography class, but too much on my plate right now. I would love a season at YA just about getting out of balance and laughing. 
Pat Pao
4 people like this.
Loved this practice too!  The standing balanced flow really appealed to my inner ballet dancer :) 
Sandra Židan
Beautiful practice! Thank you very much, Melina, for sharing it with us! I love your creativity and your style of teaching in every practice you bring to us! Namaste! 💝🌼🌹💖
Lauren F
2 people like this.
This was the perfect grounding practice after a long and dizzying plane ride. Melina, you're the best as always! xo

Melina Meza
I so love knowing you do these practices Lauren!!! Sending much love your way and welcome home.
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial