Yoga for Mobility: Hippy Time<br>Melina Meza

Yoga for Mobility: Hippy Time
Melina Meza

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
4 people like this.
I loved everything about this 👏 Not only was it wonderful for my hips, it also really felt good in the side ribs and shoulders. As usual, your sequencing was creative and fun AND the seated pose at the end was genius! I’ll be using that one for my meditation 💕 🙏🏻 🪷🧘‍♀️❤️
Catha P
4 people like this.
Melina,
GREAT! One of your best. Awesome, feel- good hip opening sequences'. Thanks for this gift! Catha
Angie B
3 people like this.
Very nice practice. Thank you
Melina Meza
What great reviews friends, thanks for making my day with your sweet comments. Its a joy to be able to share what I love with you all.
David G-
3 people like this.
Hey Melina: loved this too. You have a PHD in block deployment. Loved that elevated baddha konasana. It did brighten my mood. Truth: flossing the joints is a key to longevity. 
Melina Meza
1 person likes this.
You crack me up David....thanks for your joyful comments, and for continuing to explore yoga with props!
Pat Pao
2 people like this.
Delicious!!!! Love the lying hip flow and the gate-like fwd fold...another great practice!
Lina S
2 people like this.
Very nice effect on the hips. I've enjoyed stretching and mobilizing the hips in various planes (lying on the back, seated, quadruped). Thank you!
Melina Meza
Thanks for sharing what you're enjoying about the practice! All those moves get even better with practice. Grateful you're all here with me on YogaAnytime.
Laura M
2 people like this.
I’m saving this for post road trip stretching. I loved everything about this one!
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial