Yoga and Faith: Devotion<br>Angel Brownlee

Yoga and Faith: Devotion
Angel Brownlee

Watch this Practice
Nancy K
1 person likes this.
Angel B Thank you so much, Angel! ❤️ What a beautiful practice in devotion! This has been a wonderful reprieve from the busy weekday hustle! Nancy Kidd-Weyenberg
Deb H
2 people like this.
Than you Angel! My theme for 2023 is devotion, and so I started the new year with this practice on January 1. Thank you for this series, and introducing me to Yin. What a wonderful way to begin as you mean to go on.
Angel B
Nancy K So wonderful to know you enjoyed the Devotion practice! Wishing you and Clyde a blessed 2023! xoxoAngel
Angel B
Deb H Absolutely! What an honor to be introducing you to Yin.  I remember many years ago learning Yin from Kira and since then it has been a game changer in the best way.  Wishing you many "aha" treasures as you explore Devotion in 2023.  Beautiful! xoxoAngel
Donna B
1 person likes this.
I just discovered Angel and her classes here yesterday and they are now my favourite. I hope you post more Angel.
Angel B
Donna B fantastic! 🪷💕That is a wonderful compliment. So glad to meet you here and know you are enjoying the classes. Xoxo Angel
Nadine R
1 person likes this.
I feel so relaxed after doing this calls thank u
Angel B
Nadine R I am soooo happy to hear that dear one! Hope you have a beautiful day! xoxoAngel
Nadine R
Thank you Angel…….I love this practice!
Nadine R
Great class!
11-20 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial