The Ashtanga Practice: Ashtanga Primary Series<br>Rosemary Garrison

The Ashtanga Practice: Ashtanga Primary Series
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
iOS Cust522252
Empowering and inspiring practice! I really enjoyed your pace and calm queues. Thank you for helping me build up my home practice and I look forward to watching more lessons from you.
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you! I am always so happy to hear when these practices help to support a home practice. Enjoy!
Amy S
1 person likes this.
Just found the courage to revisit the Primary Series. Thank you for your beautiful teaching. You made the difference for me.
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Amy. This made my day. Let me know if you continue with the Primary Series... and if so, how it feels. Love & Light, R
Olga B
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Rosemary, you're a great teacher! Even if I can't follow all postures i've discovered my new abilities!
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Olga ! Discovering new abilities is wondrous! And far more important than following all the postures. ; ) I'm grateful to hear your feedback... and I hope you continue to enjoy!
Katarzyna N
I'm really excited to use this platform! 
Rosemary Garrison
Thrilled to have you, Katarzyna N ! I would love to hear how your experience continues. Enjoy!
David G-
1 person likes this.
A day after and my initial feelings are born out in my tired body. This was similar to epic cycling ride with lots of climbing. I definitely needed to research Ashtanga, not just hit play on my Roku. Such an inspiration to keep on keeping on. Best, David! 
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you for this, David G- . I agree, Ashtanga is the real deal and can be very intense. Love the inspiration to keep on keeping on. Be well!
11-20 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial