Yin Yoga and Mythology: Akhilandeshwari<br>Kelly Kamm

Yin Yoga and Mythology: Akhilandeshwari
Kelly Kamm

Watch this Practice
Barbro Christina G
Thank you so much Kelly :) Just what I needed to hear today. can you recommend a book where I could find these stories.  
Kelly K
2 people like this.
Barbro Christina G Hi! It's hard to find good books about these lesser known deities. I usually google around and piece together a story from lots of different sources. Sally Kempton has a great book about goddesses called "Awakening Shakti". I use that one a lot. And I love "Shakti Rising" which is a book about the 10 wisdom goddesses by Kavitha Chinnaiyan. I also found a podcast about Akhilandeshwari by the Kula Kamala Foundation and it was pretty good. xoxoxo ~K
Michelle F
1 person likes this.
Thank you Kelly - I loved this class. I realised I was scared of falling apart at some  points - it was so interesting to spend a longer time in  intensely sticky places and just ...let....go.... 
"never not broken" will keep my brain busy for some time to come!
Have a wonderful day!
loveandpeacexxx
Kelly K
Michelle F thanks so much for sharing! I am so happy that the class resonates xoxoxo
Madlen Nadia Marie K
Lovely Kelly! loved the gate pose variation with the head tilt... and the childs pose variation with one leg out to the side! so creative  
11-15 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial