30 Minute Yoga Flows: Solar Flow<br>Rosemary Garrison

30 Minute Yoga Flows: Solar Flow
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
5 people like this.
I was having a bad case of the “Mondays”, just feeling blah and a bit scattered. This practice did indeed clear things out. I’m well past having arm balances in my repertoire, but this was engaging and fun just the same. One more thing: I realized my pranayama practice has fallen by the wayside but I’m gonna pick it back up 👍 such great medicine! 🙏🏻❤️
Kate M
2 people like this.
Fun to check out those arm balances again! Not my strong point : ) Lots of Tapasya! Another major śavāsana followed this : )
Christel B
2 people like this.
Absolutely loved this fiery flow as it got me charged up and mellowed out at the end for a balanced day. Appreciate checking into the arm balances with your clear guidance.
Sandra Židan
Today's practice was challenging but also fun and interesting! Thanks, Rosemary! Namaste! 💝🌷🌺🌼
Rosemary Garrison
I love how you work with it all, Jenny S ! And YES to Pranayama. Oh, I love it so. 
Rosemary Garrison
I hear you, Kate M ! Good to play with, no matter what happens. ; ) 
Rosemary Garrison
Thanks, Christel B . Charged up and mellowed out sound so good!
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Sandra Židan ! Such a joy to have you here. 
Robin
1 person likes this.
Love the arm balances and head stand…keep them coming Rosemary! Great practice to start ones day
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Robin ! So glad you enjoyed the arm balances and inversion. Fun things to play with! Enjoy.
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial