Fall in Love with You: Curiosity<br>Suniti Dernovsek

Fall in Love with You: Curiosity
Suniti Dernovsek

Watch this Practice
Francesca Venturini
Suniti, I'm so glade you're back! Practicing with you is so sweet: Thank you 

Christel B
2 people like this.
So fun to explore our amazing life vehicles with your engaging guidance awakening our curiosity to nurture ourselves.
Jenny S
3 people like this.
I’ve SO been looking forward to this new offering from you Suniti. The practice of self love has been quite rough for me lately. This class made it easy to slip into a free-flowing acceptance of what “is” and your gentle cueing just carried me along on this wave. It was beautiful, and I feel beautiful just as I am, in this moment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! ❤️🙏🏻
Wendie Heijmer-Arendse
Wow! what a beautifull and flowing practice, it also moved me. We care so much for others and often forget ourselfs, I really needed this. Thank you and hope to see more practices of you on yoga Anytime.

Have a good day and greetings from The Netherlands!
Wendie
Suniti
Hi Francesca Venturini! It’s nice to be back! I’m glad to connect with you again. 
Suniti
1 person likes this.
Christel B beautifully said. Thank you! 
Suniti
Jenny S wow! So lovely! It truly is a gift when we have a moment to experience acceptance just as we are. Beautiful. Thank you! 
Suniti
Wendie Heijmer-Arendse hello!  I’m so glad you found this class and connected to it. Thanks for your comment. It truly is a gift to remember to care and love yourself! 
Suniti
Wendie Heijmer-Arendse hello!  I’m so glad you found this class and connected to it. Thanks for your comment. It truly is a gift to remember to care and love yourself! 
Rachel S
2 people like this.
Thank you, Suniti! This was unexpectedly difficult - it has been a long time since I cried on the mat. Yoga is magic. Thank you for this healing practice. 
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial