Asana Studies: Aligned and Fluid<br>Chris Hoskins

Asana Studies: Aligned and Fluid
Chris Hoskins

Watch this Practice
Kathy
2 people like this.
It was ok. Relaxing. I will do it again.
Sky N
2 people like this.
I found this video somewhat intense because of the the repetition and the extra work in the feet. It was very educational and Chris Hoskin's unique approach is very much worth studying!
Chris Hoskins
Kathy, I'm happy that you found it relaxing...that's great!
Chris Hoskins
Sky, Yes working and shaping the feet increases the intensity, but with practice it becomes easier as the feet get stronger and acclimate. Thanks for your interest.
Frederic M
1 person likes this.
Great class with lots of attention to details. Very useful to put more awareness in my personal practice. Thanks Chris!
Chris Hoskins
Thank you Frederic. It's interesting how attending to details while not getting lost in them, helps with the journey from the gross to the subtle in asana practice.
Peter M
1 person likes this.
One of my favourite classes always feel great afterwards I like the fact it not taxing on the spinal area.

Even though I have a very physical job the hips love it so it's all gravy!!
Chris Hoskins
Hi Peter, This is a fantastic practice if you have a physical job; as long as you have the energy to do it. The approach taken in it promotes fluidity in the hips and pelvis, which actually creates a supportive oscillating lift that moves up the spine.

If it goes well, from doing this practice you'll feel stronger, more dexterous and resilient for work
Peter M
1 person likes this.
Cheers Chris will take your advice this site is great

And do your class once a week love how my feet got stronger and ankles every where and hips spinal area to .
Chris Hoskins
Yeah, definitely check out how it works for you over time. The site is great. We've got Yoga for everybody!

Please let all of your friends know that it's here!
1-10 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial