Good Morning Yoga: Hip and Heart Centered Flow<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Hip and Heart Centered Flow
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Elke I
Lovely series, thank you
Alana Mitnick
Thank you, Elke. I'm glad you're enjoying the series.
Brooke L
I enjoyed this series as well! Great way to begin my morning! :)
Alana Mitnick
Hi Brooke, thank you for being here! I'm so delighted that you enjoyed the practice. Wishing you a wonderful day. :)
Simon ?
3 people like this.
“Eventually after a thousand years or lifetimes we might bring our forehead towards our shin”. Made me laugh and feel more gentle towards my efforts. Bless you for that wisdom.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Simon, Happy new year! Thank you for tuning in, sharing, and for your efforts. Kindness towards self is an advanced practice.
Lisanne7
Great cueing, nice flow without being too fast. You will sweat, you will feel good too! Not too difficult, but not too simple that you feel like it was not beneficial.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Lisanne, I am so delighted to be practicing together! You captured the essence of this practice. Wishing you a wonderful day. A
Lisanne7
Alana, I am almost 59 years old and was able to do this practice with some slight modifications and without injury. That's a lot, considering I have osteoarthritis and Fibromyalgia. I will definitely be practicing again with you soon!
Alana Mitnick
Lisanne, Thank you for sharing. I am so glad that you took care of yourself with slight modifications. There are so many wonderful practices on Yoga Anytime to explore. Keep us posted on your experience. Best wishes, A
1-10 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial