Keepin' it Real: Start Your Day<br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin' it Real: Start Your Day
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Cheryl F
2 people like this.
Don't stick your belly out at the beach, do it in privacy of your own home!!! That's my fav part. ?? You're awesome teacher. ???? This is great warm up and cool down. I just love love love it and your groovy spirit!
gigimarie
2 people like this.
I loved this practice! Awesome instructor, very calming and non-judgmental. I will definitely do more of your videos :)
Elle H
1 person likes this.
I liked this morning wake up to the gentle yoga with Robert. I'll be back tomorrow again, In the meantime, I'm going to see if Robert has any short 30Min vds for evening exercise
Helen
Robert Sidoti
Hi Elle! Thanks for the comment and welcome!
Hope you find what you're looking for, I do believe I have at least specific 'bedtime' or 'evening' yoga session you may appreciate.
Elle H
1 person likes this.
Thank you Robert, appreciate that.
Elle
Dana K
2 people like this.
I am finding myself doing this class very often. I love Robert's style of teaching and this practice in particular is great first thing in the morning. for me. Simple yet very profound! Thank you Robert!
Robert Sidoti
Thanks for the note Dana! Nice to know this is an ongoing class you return to:) It's one of my favorites too!
Anne Marie V
1 person likes this.
Thank you! I have started these practices after completing the 30 day challenge, and it feels good to expand the time from 20 minutes. Thank you again.
Robert Sidoti
Nice to know we are still connected Anne Marie! And you are welcome!!
Scuba Chick
I'm awake! Thank you, Robert Sidoti !
21-30 of 77

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial