Keepin` it Real: Morning Practice for Beginners<br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin` it Real: Morning Practice for Beginners
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Bhakti Foster
Thanks.. very nice gentle but deep practice :)
Heidi Y
3 people like this.
Thank you! You are a gifted beginner yoga teacher.
Robert Sidoti
It is truly my pleasure to offer yoga in the best possible way I can, THANK YOU Heidi and Bhakti:)
Sandra H
2 people like this.
I just did my first practice and I am exhausted and deeply relaxed. I know that if I lie down, I will fall asleep. Great lesson Robert!
Paul C
2 people like this.
Thanks Robert I found some excellent tips in that class.
Sharon C
2 people like this.
What a lovely class and....super teacher! Although a beginner it's nice to hear some encouragement along the way, adaptions to poses made them possible. Thank you
Elle H
2 people like this.
My second class with Robert, I find his classes easy to follow and love the stretches and movements, also, as a meditation teacher I understand the breath. For me, I suffer with upper body nerve pain, that can get very severe. Gutted I didn't come to yoga before now, I feel at home with it, Thank you, Robert, as always.
Elle
Joanne C
1 person likes this.
Being new to yoga, this class is filled with perfect explanations on breath and reassurances to continue. I especially enjoy your sound effects Robert ;) Feeling very grateful this morning to have found Yogaanytime.
Robert Sidoti
We are grateful you joined us Joanne! Without you and the others we would simply be talking to ourselves:)) haha I'm so happy that you find encouragement and reassurance in this session! Keep on keeping on, stay with the practice and all will come as it's meant to come:) Peace and gratitude
Robert Sidoti
Elle, apologies for delayed response!! I love your comment and kind words AND I'm so happy you have found yoga and it feels good and 'like home' for you!! Please keep in touch, I'm very interested in how things go for you and others:) Peace and respect to you from me!
1-10 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial