Keepin` it Real: Powerful Flow<br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin` it Real: Powerful Flow
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Tash
2 people like this.
Great mix of strengthening and relaxation.
Tracy R
2 people like this.
1st class w/ Robert. Enjoyed it thoroughly & plan on taking many more of his classes.
Frederic M
1 person likes this.
Thanks Robert, I loved the mix of core and calm! Ready to greet the day ahead!
Rachel W
1 person likes this.
This would be even better if you actually gave cues so I could follow you without having to look at the screen.
Robert Sidoti
Thanks to everyone for posting your comments, it's much appreciated! See all of you again soon on the screen :) And Rachel, def noted about the cueing, good reminder! Have a positively amazing day!!
Tawny D
1 person likes this.
good class, but looking for one w/ less talk and more yoga for a level 2! enjoying your videos so far though :)
Robert Sidoti
Great feedback Tawny! Will consider when shooting next series :)
Marisa W
2 people like this.
Great class, I loved the chest stretching and opening throughout. The final breathing exercise was calming but also energizing by the time we were done. Given the muscle strength needed I found the whole practice pleasantly challenging. I liked the cuing for me. Love Robert's classes. Thanks!
Susan J
1 person likes this.
As usual I enjoyed the class although push ups are definitely not my favourite! Good breathing at the end.
Robert Sidoti
Good morning Susan ! Nice to see your comment! Pushups aren’t everyone’s ‘cup of tea’ but are very useful in building good and necessary upper body and core strength💪🏼 Keep at it and you’ll be the one to benefit😉
Have a great day!
1-10 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial