Asana Studies: Held in Balance<br>Suniti Dernovsek

Asana Studies: Held in Balance
Suniti Dernovsek

Watch this Practice
HeartShine
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed this new flow for me.. Built some heat and feel open!
Christy Li
2 people like this.
Fantastic sequence for strengthening transverse! Slow and very calm as you move from pose to pose while still building heat, which I liked. This also made each transition very purposeful and mindful. Thank you.
Suniti
1 person likes this.
Awesome! Thank you for practicing with me!
Elissa P
1 person likes this.
Tough love! I sure wouldn't be doing this on my own; that's what I like about Suniti - she gets me doing stuff I'd usually avoid!
Kara S
2 people like this.
Please more Suniti videos
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Very strong practice. Somehow I have to have someone tell me to do core work; I can usually find something else to do when on my own! Thank you for the precise cueing and intelligent sequencing, Suniti.
Shawn
1 person likes this.
beautiful, exuberant practice. thank you for the tenderness in your voice and the perfect pace. inspired and grateful!
Suniti
Hi Shawn! that’s wonderful! I’m so glad you connected to this practice. 
Paola E
1 person likes this.
Well, once again I feel grateful to practice with you. My English sometimes makes me not clear the understanding. At minute 7.44 you give a precise instruction on the hip points. Would you be so kind to write it? I think I understood and I would love to have the confirm. 
Thank you for these strong, short and intense yoga practice. At the end I meditate and could stay in silence for ever! Namastè. Paola
Suniti
Paola E Hi,  Thank you for your question. I am talking about the transverse abdominis. If you look it up, you'll see some great photos of this horizontal muscle that covers the belly. If you bring your hip points together in the front you can begin to engage this muscle and it can be supportive in back bends.  I hope this helps! 
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial