Asana Studies: Free in the Neck and Mind
Suniti Dernovsek

Watch this Practice
North F
2 people like this.
thanks!
Elissa P
2 people like this.
Loved "seeing" you here Suniti. I live in Bend now, but love to take your classes in person whenever I'm in Portland. You're wonderful.
Suniti
2 people like this.
Elissa Thank you for practicing with me on here and for your comments! It is great to connect with you this way. See you next time you make it to Portland.
Paula Marie P
I'm a grateful for this practice, yet the "reaching from the palate" and the flow didn't really resonate with me. I really did appreciate the directions to relax my neck and throat when I feel tension there in strong poses.
Elissa P
just exquisite clarity and guidance. thank you.
Nowa
Thank you Suniti , beautiful BMC practice!
Rachel B
This was so wonderful. The cues were precise and really made a difference in my head, neck and even spine. The class just flew by and my mind did not wander thanks to Sunti's focused energy.
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
So light and spacious...this really instilled a sense of the subtle realm in my being, and in the ether around me...I’m looking out my bedroom window to a beautiful, bright blue sky and I’m seriously feeling like I’m one of those puffy clouds floating by. Thank you Suniti 💖
Suniti
1 person likes this.
Jenny, thank you much for your reflection. I'm glad this practice resonated with you!
Rachel S
1 person likes this.
That was an incredible practice. Thank you!
11-20 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial