Freedom Yoga Immersion: Inquiry Into Truth<br>Erich Schiffmann

Freedom Yoga Immersion: Inquiry Into Truth
Erich Schiffmann

Watch this Talk
Jaymie H
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for these wonderful talks.
Erich Schiffmann
Thank you, Jaymie, much appreciated :)))
Wynter
3 people like this.
What you say fills in so many blanks in my eclectic practice. So freeing. Also so great to hear about your own path and to know it is OK when the current path loses its shine. I'm always so afraid of following the "wrong" path. I just love listening to you. The Consciousness being you is very funny and very sweet. :)
Katie M
1 person likes this.
Love love love
Chrissy
1 person likes this.
So many times my practice has revolved around a discipline that I always achieve, then life happens and it falls apart, dissolves. Now I understand it supposed to. I've been getting it right all along? What a relief! Whoa, thanks so much for the insight. You're a gem!
Rose L
2 people like this.
How do I come to one of your trainings? I'm hungry for more! Assuming you're not coming to Liverpool anytime soon... do you have any planned courses or trainings? I checked out your website and could see local classes and podcasts but didn't see info on courses and workshops. Thank you!
Erich Schiffmann
Hi Rose, I am on an indefinite sabbatical at the moment, so no teaching anytime soon. Go to my webpage, there are hundreds of audio classes and a growing library of videos of recent workshops. In lieu pf personal contact, that's the best, also quite a bit here. Love
Phuong E
2 people like this.
I’ve been doing the morning meditation in bed. I’ve meditated for over a decade the traditional ways, but the combination of being awake, supported, and relaxed is so profound. Brilliant! Thank you!
Erich Schiffmann
Hi Phuong, Glad to hear it!
Sharon D
2 people like this.
I can’t tell you how much this video moved me, in particular the last 1/4. It moved me to tears several times and laughter out loud at least once.

It was just what I needed to hear at the exact moment I needed to hear it; and while it was not anything new to me (in fact, it’s the depth of what I “believe,” it helped make it a reality for me, in my heart, and not just in my mind...helped me to REALIZE it.

And, it was also the kick in the butt (head?) that I needed to let myself commit to really letting myself let go. I FEEL the energy/flow moving me to a great opening of my heart.

Hea rtfelt appreciation and much love.
11-20 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial