Freedom Yoga Immersion: Fall In Love With Life<br>Erich Schiffmann

Freedom Yoga Immersion: Fall In Love With Life
Erich Schiffmann

Watch this Talk
Emma T
4 people like this.
Thank you so much for making these teachings available - i am loving them and finding my personal practice and my teaching inspired by them.
Doug G
4 people like this.
"Thank you for being here. We are doing good work." ... without a doubt, without a doubt!
Marie B
4 people like this.
"You have to be brave to say what you think"(as a teacher)...I never saw it like that!! This makes so much sense!
Now I know what I have to work on...be more brave
Thank you for saying it!
Katherine E
Amazing teachings...Thank you.
Kira Sloane
Hi there patdev! So glad you are here. Aren't we so lucky to get to be Erich? We worked with Erich to make the decision to break his talk up into the chapters which he named. We thought it would make it easier for yogis to find their favorite parts and pause and come back as they needed to. We so appreciate your feedback. xokira
Doug G
2 people like this.
Kira, I so look forward to being in the same room with you one day!!!
Katherine E
I love hearing stories about your experience with your teachers.And how you apply it to your practice. Very helpful.
Thank you.
Ardhachandra
1 person likes this.
Love Erich, with whom I've taken classes (when he is in Yellow Springs and I can get there) for more than 20 years. The real deal, always. And I always feel lighter and more energized after being in his presence. I like the chapters. There was the illusion that I could spend two or ten minutes. Seduced, of course, into watching nearly all.
Kira Sloane
Dearest Ardhachandra, aren't we all so lucky to get to be with Erich? Happy you are here. xok
Sarah N
1 person likes this.
I ve been waiting to hear ANYONE who calls themselves a Yoga Teacher to emphasize (paraphrasing) the “Energetic Processes of the body, beyond the muscles and joints”. Finally, I have. I can’t help but share as I move thru this Immersion. 🧘‍♂️🙌🏻
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial