Yoga for Our Nature: Lunar Flow<br>Melina Meza

Yoga for Our Nature: Lunar Flow
Melina Meza

Watch this Practice
Amelia D
4 people like this.
I love this.
Laurie McElroy
Very enjoyable, and a nice complementary practice to sun salutations. Next best thing to being in your class, Melina!
Simon ?
2 people like this.
I really loved this. Seemed balancing for this full moon time also. Blessings Melina.
Marc B
This quick practice is an awesome way to start the day, a nice gentle way to get your body up and moving. I love for grounded in my legs this practice makes me feel. Thank you Melina
Melina Meza
thanks for watching marc!
Melissa
1 person likes this.
Namaste Melina. I always enjoy your practices as they are often exactly what my body and mind need. This practice, in particular, is beautiful for my calming my pitta being this summer..Gorgeous. Blessings, Melissa
Lianne M
2 people like this.
thank you I was feeling really exhausted and this helped a lot mentally and physically.
Mara P
2 people like this.
I keep going back to this. Perfect entry into day with a 18 mo old being busy next to me...
Hannah R
So nice! Simple but deep. Thank you.
Whitney P
2 people like this.
Hi Melina Meza I use this every month for my cycle and its lovely but would love to see a whole 30 min practice for period times. Like most women I notice very tight hips, low back and leg lines during my time. Something balancing and grounding for all those watery feelings too! Thank you!
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial