Freedom Yoga Immersion: Freedom Yoga Practice, Day 1<br>Erich Schiffmann

Freedom Yoga Immersion: Freedom Yoga Practice, Day 1
Erich Schiffmann

Watch this Practice
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Dearest Sharon,
Thank you so much for being here. Yes, that was a static camera that caught some of the Freedom Section action. Stay close. xok
Katherine F
1 person likes this.
....just a great class. thank you.
Debra D
How do you access the music? I joined Spotify as suggested in the earlier comments. The instruction on the video is 'see Erich's playlist below'. Where is the 'below'? I would be very grateful to get an instruction about how to listen to the music on the video. Thank you.
Sarah Beston
Debra If you have a spotify account, you should be able to access the playlist via this link: https://play.spotify.com/user/yogaanytime/playlist/64wPNBTbh3ESXZgRsJO09d
Debra D
Thank you Sarah. I could access Erich's playlist with this link, but I could not understand how to play this music at the same time as watching the video. I am sorry to be so stupid, but I am unfamiliar with Spotify. I also discovered that the free Spotify app I just signed up for had horrible advertisements I had to listen to as well as this music. Do I need to buy a subscription to Spotify to listen to any music that accompanies Yoga Anytime videos?
Sarah Beston
Debra , no problem at all—these things can get tricky! You will need to do this from a computer (it will not work to play both on your phone). Right click on the spotify link and select 'open link in new tab' This way both Erich's class and the spotify playlist will be open at the same time. Press play on the spotify playlist. You should not need a paid subscription to play the playlist, but you will need to set-up a free spotify account. Feel free to reach out directly if you need further help: contact@yogaanytime.com. Best wishes.
Susan W
I also had problems hearing any sound once Erich put on his music. i tried signing up for spotify though I didn't really want to, but that didn't work! shame...
Kira Sloane
Dearest Susan , yes, because we do not have the rights to the music Erich plays during this section, we had to turn the sound off. He does not talk, so you are not missing out on instruction. I am sorry you had trouble with Spotify as well. Is there a way I can help there? Warmly, Kira Sloane
Pam L
1 person likes this.
Liked this a lot .. I turned the volume off the video but let it run while I played the Spotify playlist (in a second browser tab). When music had finished playing I turned the sound back on the video but it played through silently to the end .. I could see Erich talking and the description suggests I may have missed some guidance in the closing savasana and meditation .. but all good .. lovely playlist .. only Day 1 and this has brought together many things I've been struggling with .. thank you.
Annkathrin K
1 person likes this.
Thank you for these wonderful classes! So insightful and deeply relaxing. Unfortunately I could not hear any of the audio after the music. I would have loved to join meditation and Savasana and also hear a little bit about Erichs guidance in the freedom part.
11-20 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial