Grounded Joy: Steady Standing Sequence <br>Lydia Zamorano

Grounded Joy: Steady Standing Sequence
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Lydia Zamorano
Kelsey Just love you. xo
Suzanne C
Oh Lyds! I miss you, kitten! Had to comment as today I did handstand and Pincha without touching the wall for the duration for the first time! (You know this is a big deal for me...the wall is my little security blanket) Putting this class in the vault, as I suddenly feel 20 again! (maybe I even get ID'd buying wine today...wait a sec, 20 year olds don't drink wine, Gahahahaha!!) Thank you, doll. Big kisses and laughs from Golden
Lydia Zamorano
Suzanne Miss you too!!! That really makes me smile thinking of you flying in arm balances and getting ID'd :) I really have to come and visit soon!!! Thanks for making my day. LOVE you so much! L
David G-
The balance moves were shaky today, but I loved the challenge. The Savasana was really good. Thanks for plugging your teachers in your files. Also, I was writing about your shawl on the wall (not blouse). It looks Native Canadian? Indigenous? Doing three practices with you today (vacation) was exhausting. Good times! Namaste
Lydia Zamorano
David Goldstein Ohhhh! haha I'm laughing out loud. The macrame on my wall perhaps? It was a from a local market in Canmore! 3 practices? Wow! You are certainly building stamina! Sending you the warmest wishes for the new year ahead David! Lydia 
21-25 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial