The Vinyasa Show: Good Old Fashioned Flowdown<br>Jessica Garay

The Vinyasa Show: Good Old Fashioned Flowdown
Jessica Garay

Watch this Practice
Rebecca Sophia S
I can not help but say ... I think you are total awesomeness. I love your daring invitations that bring me into combinations I've never experienced before. Novel, daring, super fun! Thanks a bunch!
Jessica Garay
awe!!! This made my day! Celebrating awesomeness together. xoj
Tracy R
1 person likes this.
This was my 1st class w/ Jessica. Loved her energy & personality. Found myself smiling the entire time. Thx
Nina D
1 person likes this.
Ok....I think I resembled the leotard and leg warmer comment in the 80s :)...that being said, LOVE your humor and yoga sequences. I would love it if you would do a beginners class. I am trying to engage my 12 year old and she is having a hard time. I think your approach and personality would be great for her.
Rebecca B
I love that you are on YogaAnytime, Jessica!! So great that you can teach right in my home when I can't make it to your studio. You always keep me smiling you bring fun and sparkle to yoga!
Jessica Garay
Thank you all for the sweet words! Nina - Yes, I was that leotard and leg warmer person as well and my teacher was my idol! We will see if kid's yoga is in the future but I also have students who bring their "tweens" to class for adults and it can be great meeting them at that level too. At your discretion of course but I have found that sometimes that age might benefit more for a class that isn't necessarily for "kids" as they are trying on what it feels like to move away from being a kid and into the transitionary years of moving towards adulthood. And Rebecca! Yay for being on yoga anytime! xoxo-jessica
Johanna L
1 person likes this.
Lovely start of the day, thanks from Sweden !
Heike S
1 person likes this.
Thank You for this Flow and your funny and helpful Comments
Jessica Garay
Thank YOU Rebecca! Super happy that you have enjoyed the class and grateful to be able to share in the practice together!
Jessica Garay
Thank you Johanna & John! Happy that you have enjoyed the class!
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial