Good Morning Yoga: Earth and Water Flow<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Earth and Water Flow
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Malena M
I have trouble with this websit when I need to pause and restart. Kinda ruins the flow.
Julie F
Malena ~ Normally when a video starts and stops it is usually because of the reasons here. The instructions on this page should help you with this issue. If you have any further issues with playing our videos, please email us at contact@yogaanytime.com.
John Jackson
I've had an 'Alana Mitnick weekend' this weekend. Back to back Alana yoga videos! I love your practices - you have such a gift. I wondered if you could tell me, why do we sometimes finish in Savasana and other times Sukhasana? X
Alana Mitnick
Hi John Jackson! I'm so delighted that the practices resonate with you. I admire your dedication and curiosity.

In regards to your question about closing in savasana vs seated (in sukhasana) - it depends on the nature of the asana practice and what we are trying to cultivate or encourage... for example, in Earth and Water Flow and Mood Booster, we close seated (in sukhasana) with the intention of carrying the energy into our day. Some days we need deeper rest and relaxation at the end of our practice to calm the nervous system and prepare us for our day. That said, always listen to your body/spirit and choose a closing that will best support and nourish you! Make sense? xoA
Glenford N
Thanks Alana. I felt myself gently unfolding to meet the day with your beautiful practice. As always, I like your attention to the breath and body after energetic or challenging sequences. I'm deeply nourished by your guidance and strong presence.
Alana Mitnick
Greetings Glenford! What a beautiful and poetic sharing. So happy to hear that these practices, and this mindful approach, resonates with you and nourishes you. It's a honor to be on this journey together. xoA
Glenford N
A challenging practice which really opened up my hips, hamstrings and back. Thanks Alana for your inspiring words of encouragement.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Glenford! Great to hear. This is one of my favorites to open the back body and hips. So glad you are here with us and so dedicated to your practice.
Tesa Urbonaite Dunn
wonderful flow practice!! Thank you Alana!!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Tesa Urbonaite Dunn! So glad you're here!! xoA
11-20 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial