Good Morning Yoga: Your Natural Flow<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Your Natural Flow
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Alana Mitnick
Beautiful, Alayne. Thank you for sharing. So glad you are here!
Geraldine S
I do like the fact that you really seem to enjoy your practice Alana. This is very motivating.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Geraldine, Your comment makes me smile...and YES, if we're not enjoying our practice than we should consider examining our practice or approach. Ultimately, this yoga stuff should enhance our life. Enjoy! :) ~ Alana
Frederic M
Thanks Alana, this is a great practice for a gentle awakening of the body in the early morning!
Alana Mitnick
Nice to see you here, Frederic! I'm delighted that you enjoyed the practice in the early hours of the morning. ~ Alana
Simon ?
Wishing you a wonderful day too! I really enjoyed this deeper opening. Thank you for smooth guidance.
Alana Mitnick
Simon! So delighted that you enjoyed the practice. I remember what Erich Schiffmann once said, "The fastest way to move deep (in your asana practice) is S-L-O-W-L-Y. So true. Enjoy! xoA
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
Another serene one! I love that image of the desert island! I felt my arms were arching palm trees and my legs were rocks on the beach. The feeling stayed with me to the end of the class. Thank you Alana.
Alana Mitnick
Good Morning, Ali!  What a wonderful image and feeling. Stay close to this throughout your day. So glad you are HERE! Love, Alana
Kit & Dee Dee
So nice for a spring morning
11-20 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial