Good Morning Yoga: Open and Fluid Hips<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Open and Fluid Hips
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Dreamer
1 person likes this.
Great flow, exactly what I was looking for after lifting weights. Especially appreciated the cue to lower chin toward chest in eagle arms, I was able to access much better openness in my shoulders. Don't think anyone has ever suggested that before so THANKS!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Lisa, So glad you are here! Happy to hear that you found an opening in your shoulders with the chin towards chest in eagle arms. It's amazing how just the slightest things can make a huge difference! ~ A
Lori
Pigeon to gomukhasana... genius!! Lovely practice, thank you.
Alana Mitnick
Good Morning, Lori! Yes, one of my favorite transitions! Lately I've been experimenting with a side bend in Gomukhasana... feels so nice. Have a wonderful day, Lori! xoA
Ron S
Beginner Ojai yogi here, love the shout out! I started at season one and am binging one per day of your Good Morning Series. I always guessed that studio looked like Carp.....
Ruth E
Alana,Alana Mitnick this was a beautiful practice! Everyday is special practicing Yoga!
Thanks!😙😙
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
This practice was bliss. All my favourite postures together. I feel serene. Thank you Alana.
Alana Mitnick
Ali, you're amazing! So happy to be practicing together on Yoga Anytime. Enjoy! Love, Alana
Kit & Dee Dee
Wonderful start to the week! Thank you for knocking the dust out of my hips.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Kit & Dee Dee! Wonderful to hear from you guys! So glad you enjoyed this practice and found a bit more space in the hips. Sending love, Alana 
11-20 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial