The Sun and Moon Show: Rest and Renew<br>Alana Mitnick

The Sun and Moon Show: Rest and Renew
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Elaine Fox
1 person likes this.
Wonderful!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Elaine! Thank you for joining me. I'm so delighted that you enjoy the practice.
Jonny W
Aaaahhhhh.........Lovely practice. Namaste
Alana Mitnick
Hi Jonny, Thank you for being here! I'm so glad you enjoyed the practice. Namaste.
Evrim S
Namaste
Alana Mitnick
Namaste, Evrim. I see that you are tuning in from Turkey, one of my favorite places. Blessings.
Joan J
Hi Alana, glad I found this wonderful Yin practice. I love having the time to relax and open into a position. Having tight hips, I enjoy those hip openeing sequences. The side bends feel lovely, unfortunately I am not that flexible and unable to get very low, but I did feel space in my sides. I will do this every evening to restore and calm. Thank you for ypur teachings.
Alana Mitnick
Beautiful, Joan. Yes! Restorative and Yin practices have saved my life over the years... I am so glad you found this practice useful. That side body stretch is one of my favorites to get into and explore the low back, hip, ribs, and shoulder. Enjoy! Love, Alana
Joan J
I found Yin 2 years ago and I adore it. It's best for me to really open tight places. This will be an every day practice for me, and I'll keep working on that side bend. Grateful for your guidance.
Alana Mitnick
Joan, So glad you are here! I admire your dedicated practice. Love, A
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial