30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 26: Focused Flow<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 26: Focused Flow
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Felicity W
1 person likes this.
Hi - Loving the 30 day challenge! I'm trying to do my day 26 but it's not unlocked even though I've done 25 yesterday :(
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Felicity, looking into the mischief now. Thanks for the heads up! xok
Sarah Beston
Hi Felicity, It appears that day 26 is now unlocked for you. I will follow-up with an email. Best wishes, Sarah
Maria Elena D
yay! 26 :) let the count down begin! this was a really good hip opener, and I loved that no hands nostril breathing, very cool! thanks! see you tomorrow for 27!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elaine Fox
2 people like this.
Loved the alternate nostril breathing and hip openers too! :)
Robert Sidoti
Maria and Eaine ... Sometimes the alternate nostril breathing can be challenging, so happy it felt ok and you were able to enjoy, a little hip opening never hurt anyone!
Meredith H
2 people like this.
Challenging with a head cold :) but had a blast - thanks Robert Sidoti
Robert Sidoti
Hi Meredith ! I'm sure the breathing was challenged with a head cold? Good for you for hanging in there!
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Got to admit I'm not doing these in order but am enjoying them, one day I did two sessions and they actually flowed quite well. I loved the aerobic part with the blocks. Definitely need that at times.
Matthew
hi - i stopped the challenge when i saw the picture of the standing balance! just now resumed the series and v glad i did. the focus on single nostril breathing seems to soften the voice of the 'inner critic' that comes out with more difficult poses like standing on one leg. thanks v much.
1-10 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial