Inner Workings: Joint Mobilization<br>Emma Warmington

Inner Workings: Joint Mobilization
Emma Warmington

Watch this Practice
Nicole M
1 person likes this.
Thanks Emma! That was the perfect break from my desk work, now i'm recharged and ready to go!
Kari L
1 person likes this.
Was a very good exercise to bring me back to awareness within myself after taking care of my senior paralyzed dog around the clock. Namaste
Eleanor M
1 person likes this.
Loved it & my energy different after it , I'm tingling everywhere 💫❤️you know you are fab
Emma Warmington
Nicole I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Now get back to work ;)
Emma Warmington
Kari thank you for commenting. I went through a similar experience recently with our wee 16yr old Yorkie. It's absolutely draining, I know. I'm so glad you got to enjoy the practice. Please keep it up. Best wishes, Emma
Emma Warmington
Eleanor Yay! I love the champagne bubbles feeling all through my body too. Thank you for practicing and commenting! We'll do this in person at the workshops in Ireland soon :)
Simon ?
1 person likes this.
Wow. Great wake up. Really good to refocus on these foundations with breath. Super grateful Emma Warmington!
Emma Warmington
I'm so glad you enjoyed the practice, Simon , thank you for commenting :) I'm all for finding more ease by pushing less and this practice about sums that up for me. Thank you again!
Hannah A
1 person likes this.
Hi Emma! Loved the sequence and finishing the sequence with the yang/yin slaps. I just got home from a long day at work and have some computer-work to do this evening. I was feeling drained before this practice but now I feel ready for work! And dinner, too. Thanks, looking forward to the next one!

PS Is saucer a UK thing? I'm intrigued now.
Emma Warmington
Hannah Hmmmm I wonder what the international language for saucer is..... erm, side plate!
I'm loving that you getting such good use of the classes. Me = in happy place :)
1-10 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial