10-Day Meditation Challenge: Day 1: Find Your Seat<br>Rosemary Garrison

10-Day Meditation Challenge: Day 1: Find Your Seat
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Lori
3 people like this.
Your distilled, essential instruction juxtaposed with equal silence and your soothing presence allows the meditation to flower. This is wonderful stuff, Rosemary. Thanks so much.
Rosemary Garrison
You are so welcome, beautiful Lori. Thank you for sharing in it with me... and for your poetic, insightful feedback.
Janet L
1 person likes this.
Happy to do this... thank you!
Rosemary Garrison
Brava, Janet , for jumping in. Please let me know how it unfolds...
Glenford N
2 people like this.
Where did I go? Namaste
Rosemary Garrison
The best!!! Glenford
Beth F
1 person likes this.
Thank you Rosemary for all the preparation techniques and info. I'm glad to be starting the challenge today!
Lavette K
1 person likes this.
This was truly a rewarding experience for me. I have never been able to sit for meditation. It always seems like such a long time and I open my eyes to find that its been only a few minuets. this time passed quickly as I focused with your guidance. I could not believe that 10 minuets had passed and I actually wanted more time! Thank you so much for your guidance. I really had such a break through today!
Rosemary Garrison
You are welcome, Beth . Congratulations on starting the challenge. Let me know how it unfolds!
Rosemary Garrison
Lavette , this is remarkable. I am so happy to hear it. I often say it's not useful (perhaps even counter-productive) to begin meditating without guidance. (Our minds are often unkind when left unchecked or unguided.) If this instruction can help you access meditation more... and even enjoy it, I am thrilled! Keep me posted as you carry on.
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial