Move to Meditate: Grounded and Stable<br>Lydia Zamorano

Move to Meditate: Grounded and Stable
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Joan J
Congratulations and welcome back Lydia💜 Great to see more practices, I did this one this morning. I love the challenge, glad to use the blocks for warrior 3. Tree I had to put a foot on the ankle but still keep both feet on the floor. So much opening in my hips, and the stretches are lovely for my back. Elated to see new practices from you, I enjoy all your sessions. Grateful you are back, love and blessings.
Glenford N
And baby made three! Lovely way to start the day. Thank you Lydia. Looking forward to more practices with you.
Glenford N
And baby made three! Lovely way to start the day. Thank you Lydia. Looking forward to more practices with you.
Lydia Zamorano
Glenford So happy you and I can share this practice. Love.
Lydia Zamorano
Joan Happy to share this new content with you and always appreciate hearing from you! Love!
Sarah F
Love this!!
Lydia Zamorano
Sarah Yay! Love you!
Kelly Sunrose
It is such a treat to practice with you here, Lydia. I loved this practice and especially love your ease of being. Thank you!
Lydia Zamorano
Kelly Sunrose Thank you sister. You must be savouring your sweet boy these precious days! And hurray for 30 minute practices, right!? Just love you and love having babies together even though we're far apart in distance.
Shawn
thank you. very peaceful and grounding practice. loved that you led so well with baby. :)
1-10 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial