30 Minute Yoga Flows: Heart Expansion Flow<br>Sarah Beston

30 Minute Yoga Flows: Heart Expansion Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Eric K
1 person likes this.
Thank you again. Love this one.
Sarah Beston
Thanks, Eric ! Have a wonderful weekend!
Kit & Dee Dee
Great way to start our morning. Thanks!
Sarah Beston
Hi Kit &amp; Dee Dee ! New practices coming on July 4! Have a wonderful week!
Sarah H
1 person likes this.
A momentous practice for me, as this was the first time I achieved Wheel Pose, since those early days as a teenager. I feel so very happy and peaceful. Now to achieve Crow as well and I will be extremely happy! Thank you.
Sarah Beston
Hi Sarah, Wow! I am so happy to share in this special moment with you! Wheel is one of those funny poses that seems to be so easy when we are young, and over time can certainly become less accessible to us. With the right build up and technique, it can be a beautiful and satisfying pose. With crow, start by lifting one foot up off the earth, place it back down, and then the other for a while and see if that helps. Keep me posted! All the very best, Sarah
Laura M
1 person likes this.
Such a beautiful practice!! Thank you
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Laura! Happy to be able to practice together today! xo
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Beautifully paced practice, thank you so much Sarah. I still can't get to full wheel but the benefits of bridge speak for themselves. Now that I've completed the show I'll go back to the 20 minute Yoga Flows. Namaste.
Sarah Beston
Hi there, Glenford N! Full wheel is a challenge for me some days as well! I actually am loving bridge a lot more these days. So happy to see you back in 20-minute flows! Hope to film more soon! 
11-20 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial