Moving Smart: Deconstructing Gate Pose<br>Trina Altman

Moving Smart: Deconstructing Gate Pose
Trina Altman

Watch this Practice
Shannon Crow
What a moment of joy -- to open YogaAnytime today to realize that I can do a class with Trina Altman! Thank you for this amazing class. This morning I feel like that worked out all the kinks, made my brain learn new movement patterns and gave me some much needed me time to start my day.
Trina Altman
Yay! That makes me so happy Shannon. Thanks so much for practicing with me online:). I know we will some day finally get to meet in real life. In the mean time, I’ll continue listening to your awesome podcasts!
Kate M
3 people like this.
So interesting! I really have never moved in quite these ways before, which is illuminating.
Trina Altman
Hi Kate , I’m so glad you found the practice novel and Illuminating. Discovering new motor patterns can help with brain longevity + neuroplasticity.
Lisa H
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed the sequence. I had some trouble with the quality of the video; some skipping and repeating of segments, not sure if that was the video or my iPhone.
Trina Altman
Thanks Lisa! I really glad you enjoyed the sequence. I’m not sure why there was skipping of the video but I’m sure someone from YogaAnytime can help you with that. Thanks for practicing with me.
Julie S
2 people like this.
Thanks Trina,
That was fun and informative. I do enjoy looking at poses differently and am enjoying learning more about the somatic work.
Trina Altman
1 person likes this.
I’m so glad you enjoyed the class Julie! I really enjoyed looking at poses from the inside out and upside down .
Julia L
2 people like this.
YOU ARE VERY CREATIVE. THANK YOU. ENJOY YOUR CLASSES
Trina Altman
1 person likes this.
Thank you Jewels! I'm so glad you enjoyed this class:)
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial