Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 21: Integrate and Nourish<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 21: Integrate and Nourish
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Elissa P
2 people like this.
a fun restorative shorty, with one side twist pose that I'd never tried before. one technical thing: did anyone else have playback issues around minute 21-ish? I can't get it to play video beyond that and just had to switch to audio mode to finish. Could be connectivity issues here where I live, but wonder if anyone else had issues?
Shelley Williams
Elissa We will have to defer to tech support on this one, but I always go old school and just power my device down, then open back up 😃 do you live very remote?
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Elissa, I was not able to recreate that mischief. Did it resolve itself or is it still stuck? xok
Elissa P
1 person likes this.
I'll let you know... it's no problem usually. Just with this particular one.
Elissa P
2 people like this.
and yes, I do live in a zone that has questionable connectivity at times. maybe it was the big winds we had last night, scooting across the desert and coating everything in an ice sheath....!
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Elissa, brrrrrrr!
Alexandra K
What a treat!!! Thank you!!!
Glenford N
4 people like this.
A beautiful and relaxing practice. I felt my lower back opening slowly and gracefully like a flower. Namaste
Shelley Williams
Alexandra You are most welcome, happy practicing! 💜
Shelley Williams
Glenford I think I will have to repeat this practice tomorrow morning... I would like for my lower back to feel like a flower, too! Great image :)
1-10 of 35

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial